Many factors affect our skin like age, climate, and stress, just to name a few. To prevent skin problems, you should start taking care of it from an early age. Why buy expensive cream when you can transform your face with just 2 ingredients from the refrigerator?
1.Warm Milk + Bread
In cosmetology, bread for the face is used because it contains amino acids, group B vitamins, and PP minerals. Masks made of bread and milk will help smooth wrinkles, clean blackheads, strengthen facial vessels, and heal inflammation.
- Combine 1 tbsp bread with 1 tsp warm milk;
- Mash to a paste with a fork;
- Apply the mask on the face and wait for 15 minutes;
- Rinse it with clean water.
2.Oat + Banana
his mask will be useful for dry and sensitive skin. Banana contains vitamin A, B, and C. It perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin, while oatmeal will have an exfoliating effect.
- Mix 1 tbsp oatmeal with 1 tbsp banana puree;
- Apply it to the skin and wait for 20 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with clean, warm water.
3.Papaya + Lemon Juice
Papaya is a powerful antioxidant due to the high content of vitamin A. In addition, papaya contains pa-pain, which helps to remove dead skin cells. It has a rejuvenating effect since it contains a large amount of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). Lemon juice fights the dark spots on the skin and will smooth the skin’s tone, making it fresh and radiant.
- Mix 1 tbsp of papaya puree with 4 drops of lemon juice;
- Apply it on the face for 10-12 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with cold, clean water.
4.Turmeric + Cucumber
We all love cosmetic products that contain cucumber. Thanks to this vegetable, moisture is perfectly absorbed by the skin. In addition the cucumber has astringent properties, which means the skin is tightened and the pores shrink after using a cucumber mask. The turmeric is a natural antiseptic and a universal rejuvenating spice.
- Blend one cucumber
- Add 1 tsp turmeric and mix together
- Apply to the skin, leave for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse it off with clean water.
5.Honey + Avocado
Avocado contains potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamin E. In combination with honey, the avocado can nourish your skin, and make it more taut and elastic.
- Take one ripe avocado and make a puree;
- Mix it with a tbsp of honey;
- Apply this mask on your face and leave on for 15 minutes;
- Rinse the mask off with water.