Player-unknown battlegrounds (PUBG) Details:
If you want to run PUBG, you will need a minimum GPU of a Ge_force GTX 960 or a Radeon R7 370 with at least 2 GB of dedicated memory. You CPU needs to be a Core i5_4430 or an AMD FX_6300. And if you have this setup, you will also be able to run games like Call Of Duty World War 2, Destiny 2, FIFA and (SOF)Shadow of War – at least at the minimum level. PUBG is a massively multiplayer online survival game. The game is based on battle royal style game mods previously made by Brendan “Player-Unknown” Greene for other games. Up to one hundred players parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others but making sure to avoid getting killed themselves. The last player or team standing wins the round.
Here are the Player-unknown battlegrounds (PUBG) system requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5_4430 / AMD FX_6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- CPU SPEED: Info
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia Ge-force GTX 960 2GB / AMD Rad-eon R7 370 2GB
- FREE DISK SPACE: 30 GB
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Custom match list can now be viewed after selecting custom match game mode.
- Normal mode: Classic battle royal rules—be the last person (or team) standing
- Zombie mode: Play as either humans or zombies. Only one faction can win.
- War mode: Team death-match with re-spawns. The team with the most points (kills and knocks) wins.
- e Sports mode: PGI 2018 e Sports rule will be applied
- After selecting your preferred game mode, custom matches can now be created using presets.
- Each game mode currently has one default preset available.
- Additional presets which will allow you to easily enjoy other game modes will be added in the future.
- After creating the match, the settings can be adjusted using the options in the BASIC, RULES, and SPAWNS menus.
- BASIC: Set session name, game mode, password, server region, map, weather, etc.
- RULES: Set number of players, team size, game-play, Blue Zone settings.
- SPAWN: Set the types of weapons available and spawn rates.
- Things to keep in mind when creating custom matches:
- The number of total created custom games at once are limited.
- At least 10 players are required to start the match.
- While this update is on the test servers, only 2 players will be required to start matches.
- You can keep the game in a waiting room for up to two hours
- Custom game spectating feature has been disabled temporarily.
- This feature will be reopened after maintenance work.